Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, February 07, 2005

Memory Smakk
Just watched 50 First Dates. I actually saw this movie before when I was on a date at The Movie Tavern. I really don't remember it because I was a little lop sop dou (wasted). Ironic, maybe. Smakk like, definitely. Back to the bottle...
Top five movies about memory loss (excluding any of my own weekends):
5. Paycheck
4. Total Recall
3. 50 First Dates
2. Regarding Henry
1. Memento
I'm sure there are others that I probably forgot. Ohhh, I just crack myself up.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Ironically I think I fell asleep while on a date.... wiit a minute...

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home