Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Return of Smakk
After my short hiatus due to smakk relocation, dsl difficulties and a work trip to Cali - I have returned. Now being that it is only 5:30pm and I'm still at the office (I know half my readers just fainted), I have only had a couple drinks so far (now the other half just fainted). So this will be a short sober smakk just to wet your whistle until I enter back into that most comfortable realm of non-sobriety later this evening. So drink well all and please, never go in against a Sicilian, when death is on the line. I will talk with you all soon...and hopefully not remember any of it.

Last five films I saw sober:
5. uhhh...
4. well, there was...
3. how about...
2. Miracle of 34th Street (not really, but I did actually feel a little bad about taking a flask into that one with the drunk Santa opening scene and all the kids in the theater)
1. Let me have a few more drinks and get back to you on this one...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home