Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Friends of Smakk
Yes, this is my 3rd post so far today. When it rains, it pours. When the cat is away, the mice will play. When the van is a rockin’, don’t come a knockin’. When she asks “do I look fat?”- always answer “fatter than what?”
Ok, so I thought I would take a moment and introduce some of my frequent visitors to the House of Smakk. In no particular order:
Joe Bagofdonuts – they say good things come in small packages, they were wrong
The Impregnator – ladies, all I’m saying is keep your legs crossed
The Burning Bush - burning as in red hair, not burning as in undiagnosed rash
White Gurl – we have to keep reminding her
B-bro (alias G Five) – reminds me of a duckbilled platypus, very elusive
Frenchify Girl – love her like a sister…in-law
DrE - check archives from 2/17/03. 'nuff said
She Who Can Never Hear or Speak My Name – you shouldn’t be reading this anyway
Tator Tot – all I can say is White Gurl said it had to do with his size and taste
Troop Entertainer - some like being in the military, she likes the military being in her
Coach Pimp Juice - soon to have new last name...once her man is old enough to be legal

Top five movies starring a cast member from Friends:
5. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
4. The Good Girl
3. Romy & Michelle’s High School Reunion
2. Scream (1,2, and 3)
1. Office Space

The worst five movies starring a cast member from Friends: (this was much easier)
5. The Pallbearer
4. 3000 Miles to Graceland
3. Leprechaun
2. Seving Sara
1. Ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home