Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, January 28, 2005

Book of the Month Smakk
I have decided it’s about time I gave Oprah a run for her money and started my own book of the month pick. And I see nothing more fitting for my inaugural pick than the new release - Mr. Skin's Skincyclopedia. http://www.skincyclopedia.com
In the official Barne’s and Noble description, “Mr. Skin's Skincyclopedia compiles exhaustive information on more than two-thousand starlets and the films in which you can witness them free of clothing. Every actress bio contains a complete list of movies in which she's appeared naked, as well as the specific body parts that are exposed. In addition, Mr. Skin picks each star's Skinfining Moment---the single skinematic high point that defines her carnal career.” I feel this is must have reference material for all in Smakkland. (If you tell the bookstore that you learned about it at my site, they will give you a 15% discount. Trust me – just try it.)

Top five movies with naked actresses not usually naked:
5. Gia (Angelina Jolie)
4. Twilight (Reese Witherspoon)
3. The Hot Spot (Jennifer Connelly)
2. Normal Life (Ashley Judd)
1. The Gift (Katie Holmes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home