Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 13, 2003

Ode to Smakk
Drinking alone, some say may be whack
But better than alone, and smokin' dat crack
I vibe with the Captain to write down my blog
I wake up in the morning, in a big ole hazy fog
My words flow right out, like my morning crap from my booty
What happened to that Facts of Life girl whose name was Tootie?
I say word to Dr. E., Rex Revere and that girlie named Frenchify
Why do you keep changing your blog, Mr. Gfive?
My point I don't remember, but I'm sure it was mack
Just read it, love it, and don't give me no flack
Because be it today or tomorrow, I'm just talkin' smakk.

Top five films about writers:
5. Skin Deep
4. Finding Forrester
3. The Shining
2. This movie about Hemingway when he's in Spain that I can't remember the name of
1. Shakespeare in Love

My choices tonight I feel are weak,
So back to the bottle until I peak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home