Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, February 27, 2003

# Smakk
One crazy summer, I spent 2 days in the valley where I met three men and a baby who had just arrived back from four weddings and a funeral. With only five easy pieces and a six pack, I toasted the wedding party of seven brides for seven brothers before setting off on an 8 mile journey which took me 9 months and 9 1/2 weeks. (I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore - and people named Molly are skanks.)

Top 10 flicks with 10:
10. Malcolm X (just pretend this one makes sense)
9. Jason X
8. Ten Little Indians
7. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
6. 10 Things I Hate About You
5.Tin Men (close enough)
4. 2010
3. Force 10 from Navarone
2. The Ten Commandments
1. 10

May I have ten thousand marbles please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home