Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Wedding Bliss Smakk
From you're comments, I now see that I have been much too negative in my recent posts on this subject, and it's time I speak more to the blessed, sacred union that we call marriage. Nothing warms the heart more than to find that special person that you will forever love and form a bond as you two become as one - at least until she forms bond three, four, five, etc. with every swinging d in sight. But the companionship, the comfort, the security is unique only to that special committment of marriage - though dropping a hundred at the strip club at least lets you see more T&A and not deal with her stinking, lying slut of a mouth. But to stand in front of all your closest friends and family to confess of uncompromised love and unwielding spirit of trust and union with your one true lifelong companion is a moment of enlightment and complete truth - then again, she could just be a skank. So to reflect and celebrate - guns don't kill people, people kill people, people should kill skanks, get me a gun.
Top five films with a wedding as a major element:
5. Father of the Bride (Steve Martin)
4. Father of the Bride (Spencer Tracy)
3. The Graduate
2. Deer Hunter
1. Godfather

The best vows I ever heard - "My wife, my strife."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home