Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

The Million Skank March Smakk
Thank you to the comments from gfive for my inspiration tonight about possible skank backlash. What if all my comments cause the skanks to unite in protest? Naked skank bodies spelling out "Stop Smakk - Love Skank". (Though that message would take a lot of the letter "k" to make, which would give the skanks another good leg spreading opportunity.) I'm torn - do my comments lean towards skankism? Am I unfairly grouping and stereotyping all skanks the same? Is there more to skanks than their skankiness? Well, well, well...
No - skank is skank is skank. So.
Top five films about racism:
5. Mississippi Burning
4. Glory
3. A Soldier's Story
2. In the Heat of the Night
1. American History X (a smakk alltime fave)

In closing - stereotypes are bad, racism is bad, skanks dying in a slow long suffering of pain and agony is fine, as long as they die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home