Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Sunday, March 02, 2003

Broke Down Smakk
I think we can all agree that nothing really sucks more than having your car break down. Well maybe I can disagree. What sucks more is your car breaking down while in the middle of the car wash. Yes - that was my adventure today. I got the under wash, the clear coat, the super dry and the I have to push my freakin' land rover out of the Exxon station carwash. Plus the damn wash cost me $8. I honestly do not have the stomach to talk about this anymore.
And one other learning to share from today - socks are very flamable. Do not hold them right above the candles - those suckers flame right up while on your feet. Yes, it has been a fun Sunday.
Top five cheesy car films that we should wrap in flaming socks and throw in a car wash:
5. Fast and the Furious
4. Joyride
3. Gone in 60 Seconds
2. Cannonball Run
1. Smokey & the Bandit (this was actually a great film)

When I get home , I'm goin' kick your mamma in the ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home