Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

The Iceman "Gone"eth Smakk
So no more ice. Yep that means only one thing - time to think up another excuse to slack off from work. Though I think most of you blogheads already have that one mastered. Anyway, I gotta say I'm feeling kinda low tonight (not just cause I feel out of my chair), but with our goodbyes to the ice. It came in like gangbusters - disrupting our lives and making us pause at it's might. Those fierce little dropplets took out our city of big hair and steel. Though alone as a mere mortal armed with a 5000lb Land Rover, I said onto thou - back off you bastard of a freak frozen rainstorm or I shall smelt you down with the mighty blow of my four wheel drive and seat warmers. And as forceful as you came, you yielded in a reside of mediocrity and slush on my pavement. So forever heed my wrath, you air of frozen discontent or once again you shall wash away in a drain of dispairity. Yeah, I've had a couple - so what?
Top five flix where someone melted (judged by the melting, not the flick):
5. A.I.
4. Alien Nation
3. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Terminator 2
1. Wizard of Oz

Seriously, who else could come up with character melting as the subject. Peace out thou and love thy Smakkster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home