Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Ice Smakk
It's too easy to bitch about all the idiot drivers in Texas when a little bad weather hits. Driving from Los Colinas to Richardson this morning I can say I was actually very pleased to see that most people were scared to venture out at all, so most of the idiots stayed home. And for the guys flying by everyone in their pick-ups, you need to learn that a vehicle with all the weight in the front and none in the back is the worst type for driving on icy roads. These rednecks that just haul ass by, make my drive so much more enjoyable when I get to honk and wave as I pass them 10 minutes later spinning their tires in some ditch. Anyway - if you don't think you can handle the roads that stay home. As for me, I have one of those "essential" positions which explains while why I'm doing this post in the middle of the work day. Now to the picks.
Top five trapped in the snow films:
5. Die Hard 2 (little bit of a stretch)
4. Everest
3. Alive
2. Misery
1. The Shining

Ice, Ice Baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home