Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, August 26, 2005

Alamo Smakk
Col. William Travis, Jim Bowie, Davy Crockett..and now Capt Smakk. Its roadtrip time for a little reflection of the men that died at the Alamo, and my brain cells that will die while looking at my reflection in the Riverwalk. I hope to be the first person banned from the town since Ozzy took a leak on the walls of that sacred fortress. Well Ozzy even in his prime has nothing on Smakk and the Rontourage. Time to get ugly - San Antonio syle. Once again, the national guard has been notified.
Top five westerns in last 20 years:
5. Wyatt Earp
4. Young Guns
3. Tombstone
2. Unforgiven
1. Silverado

4 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Well it is past noon on a Friday. What do you think? You know that's my syle.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Time to get ugly? Don't you think that you accomplished that a long time ago? Time has nothing to do with it. You've been that way since the break of dawn.

    And on and on and on and on. (a little 80's rap flava fo' ya!!)

    Yes! I know the discrepancy in the fact that I mentioned a long time ago and that I also said time has nothing to do with it. So it's contradictory. Give me a break (as in the flava of John Stossel...or however you spell his name), I've been drinking. By myself.

    Wait, I just realized somehthing...I've been drinking by myself. Man, now I'm depressed. What a sad sight when someone drinks by themselves. I think I'm going to have a drink to drown my sorrows. Man, that's depressing.

    Someone help!!! I think I'm in a spiral. But until I sober up, I'm going to enjoy the trip.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hold on! Hold on! I just thought of something...Although I'm drinking and no one else is around me, someone SOMEWHERE is drinking, too. Right? So technically I'm not drinking alone. I'm just not drinking in the same place that someone else is drinking. Therefore, I'm safe. Right?...Anyone?

    Hold on!!! This is rationalization, which is the first sign of...of...what is it the first sign of? Anyway, I'm going to have another drink. I can't figure it all out tonight.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh it was ugly!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home