Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Depressing Real World Smakk
Is the Real World always this freakin’ depressing or is it because this is the first time that I have seen it sober? Jesus. This Danny guy is having about the shittiest real world experience I have ever seen. First the broken eye, now the dead mom. At least he’s getting to bang the hottest one in the house, Melinda.
Anyway, they need to crank the shit up right away. We need more banging, more roommate confrontation, more drunkenness, more nakedness - just more good fucking debauchery all around. So far this season doesn’t even compare to a typical Sunday or Monday night of the Rontourage. This crew couldn’t even come close to hanging with my boys on the weekend. Well, maybe Melinda and Johanna could hang.
And in real real world news, I heard my favorite little rock star is having some drama of her own tonight. Hang in there. Things will get better for you I’m sure. Alright, I need to make a damn drink and see if TV can get anymore interesting. This is what I get for staying home on a Tuesday.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

     

Post a Comment

<< Home