Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Yes Smakk
Yes, I live in Uptown.
Yes, I have a stocked bar in my 3 story townhome.
Yes, I drive a BMW.
Yes, I have an Executive Director level job.
Yes, I always pay the tab with my Platinum Am Ex.
Yes, I drink Red Bull like its water.
Yes, I have a closet full of striped shirts.
Yes, I run with a crew who also wear striped shirts.
Yes, I go out almost every single night.
Yes, I will cockblock you while out every single night.
Yes, I already have her number in my cell phone.
Yes, My taglines are “That’s how I roll” and “All I do is make money”
Yes, I have a cute bunny on my side.
Anymore fucking questions?

7 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, my question is why did you come up with this post?

    Yes, I'm not following exactly what this means!

    Yes, it may be because someone is trying to beat you down for the very sames things you mentioned.

    Yes, if that's the case, then they're complete morons and jealous pansies.

    Yes, I used the word pansies.

    Yes, they're still pansies.

    Yes, I may be right.

    Yes, I may be crazy, but it just might be a lunatic they're lookin' for.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Nicki said…

    You stole that "that's how I roll" line from someone.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    LIAR! And I don't think that's even the real Nicki.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Might as well call you Butter, baby! 'Cause you're on a roll.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Looks like my buddy Nicki is also showing her player status. Check it out: http://whathavibeenthinking.blogspot.com

    And I need to buy a new Tag.

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Oops - left out a letter.

    http://whathaveibeenthinking.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you please attach a photo so that I can see if you look as good as you think you do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home