Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bored Drive Smakk
So I’m driving back to Big D from Shreveport yesterday afternoon bored out of my gourd. It’s about a 2 ½ hour road trip and I wasn’t drinking, so what the hell else can I do to make the time go buy? Well, I decide to start calling all the “How Am I Driving?” numbers on the back of the big rigs and give them a review of that driver. So I’m mostly leaving messages – “Just calling to say he’s doing a great job. Staying right in between those white lines. Even gave me a big honk when I did the blow your horn arm pull sign. Hasn’t thrown up any rocks or blown tires debris on my car yet. He even threw his empty bottle of mini thins out the passenger side window so not to hit me. Just a wonderful driver.” Ok, so I was a little bored.
Top five Road Trip movies (yeah – need to get back to these):
5. Thelma and Louise
4. Overnight Delivery
3. Road Trip
2. The Blues Brothers
1. Fandango

4 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a coincidence!! I was so bored, that I logged onto www.captsmakk.blogspot.com and read some blogs, which lately have been boring.

    Weird thing, is that you actually made a boring blog about being bored. Is that irony? Or just boredom?

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, snap!!! No you di'int. That was a mad, crazy slam. Ya no wa' I'meen? Dag, you went off dog. Like bananas. You gots the mad flava, like you straight out of the illest hood. But you doin' it big, family. Ya'eard me? BIG!!!

    Abstract got it goin' on. Fo'real doe. Now lean back. Lean back. Lean back. Do the muscle. Do the muscle. Do the muscle.

    Yay-yay!!!

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a good point. I found another dealership mazda site that goes into even more dealership mazdadetail.

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a huge fan so youmight like animal kennel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home