Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Carrot Smakk
So Carrot officially joined the Rontourage last night. For those of you that do not remember, Carrot is the stray mutt I’ve now adopted to act as bait for bunnies in my neighborhood. First off, I think this dog really is a vegetable. I mean he just doesn’t move that much. Reminds me of that stuffed dog from Scrubs. And he’s not the bravest guy in the world either. So far I have found that he’s scared of people, riding in a car, his food/water bowl and basically - being inside. Good thing I live in a town home in the middle of the city with no yard.
Since I know there is great debate whether I am up to the responsibility challenge of caring for another living thing, I have decided to give it my all and prove everyone wrong. Just kind of wish I would have got him later in the week instead of last night. Especially since I drove down to Shreveport today. Oh well – he can always just gnaw on his leg for the next day or so. I mean they eat dog in Korea, so he should be fine.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :(

    I hope you're joking, or I might have to break into your house to take care of your animal.

    Poor thing! And on his second night, when he is totally scared and alone!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger CaptSmakk said…

    Dr E stayed at my place last night to take care of Carrot. Jeez I'm not that bad to animals. Well, just to bunnies.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also hear that you beat and pound the s**t out of your eel yelling, "Bad boy! You're such a bad boy!!!"

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aww. ok! Whew!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No More Allowance
    Jessica M. Scott Richmond.comWednesday, August 17, 2005Mayor L. Douglas Wilder is keeping a fixed eye on the Virginia Performing Arts Foundation.
    Hey, there what a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a calorie diabetic diet site. It pretty much covers calorie diabetic diet related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home