Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dialogue Smakk
In an effort to help out all my friends in their smakk talk to the bunnies, here’s a few common situations when talking to the little fuzzy tails that I highly recommend you incorporate immediately. I have used each of these just in past 48 hours.

Bunny – “Do I look fat in this?”
Smakk – “Fat? Compared to what?”

Bunny – “ How do you feel about me?”
Smakk – ‘I love you like a sister…in-law.”

Bunny – “So I was talking to my friend and blah, blah, blah…”
Smakk – *interrupting* “Is this going to be a long story?”

Bunny Girlfriend – “Next month, we should plan a trip together to the beach or somewhere.”Smakk – “Why don’t we just try to make it through the weekend first.”

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This one is classic...

    Bunny Girlfriend – “Next month, we should plan a trip together to the beach or somewhere.”Smakk – “Why don’t we just try to make it through the weekend first.”

     

Post a Comment

<< Home