Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, January 10, 2005

Packing Smakk
Now I know I’m always packing smakk as far as my fresh words and rhymes, but this week I’m actually packing up my stuff to move. After a couple years of perpetuating, habituating and copulating in the LC (that’s Las Colinas), I have decided it is time to move Uptown. Yes, that is right. Club 301 is shutting the doors, boarding up the windows, calling last call, blowing its wad, the fat lady is singing, Elvis is leaving the building, I’m running out of these sayings…you get my point. So I give my fair warning to all those in the Uptown area – Beware, The Smakk is coming.

Top five movies that can make me cry (because they’re “moving” – get it, get it):
5. Jerry Maguire (when Cuba makes the endzone catch, not the Tom & Renee crap)
4. Brian’s Song
3. Empire of the Sun
2. It’s a Wonderful Life
1. Rudy – “I love you Rudy”

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Remind me not to date any men who never cry... except when they watch "Rudy".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home