Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Weekend Update Smakk
(please sing this post to Lita Ford's classic "Kiss Me Deadly")

I went to Cool River on Friday night
w/ my coonass friend that lacks some hieght
uh huh....it's just a drunk thang

On Saturday we went out to find this band
At a club called Memphis that was out of hand
uh huh...it's still a drunk thang

We continued on down to a pub on Knox Street
Lookin' for some hoes that we might could meet
Uh huh...I can't believe I'm still up

Now I'm gonna pass out cause I've been drinkin'
Who's this doggie in my room that is stinkin?
Uh huh...I need more Captain

This is my last verse, my promise to you
I need to take this dog out to go pooh pooh
Uh huh...I keep saying Uh huh....

Top five movies about a dog:
5. Con Air - "Diamond Dog" (I just like including Con Air in as many post as possible)
4. Oh Heavenly Dog
3. Cujo
2. Best in Show
1. Old Yeller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home