Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, April 07, 2003

Word to the L, Word to the R Smakk
You perpetuated unique style by lookin' sleek while being boxy,
I knew you were the ride to get da cheekymonkeys that are foxy.
I could steer you down the highway, up the hill or over curb,
I could open up both sunroofs and let out the smell of herb.
I drove you through the city though you were built to go safari,
I wished I would have used you to run over that bitch name Molly.
So to my dear Land Rover - it's time to bid farewell,
And let your broken British ass just go rest down in hell.
Plus you suck in too much gas and drive like a fat old tank,
And you were also the ride of that damn old stinky Skank.
word....

Top five Rocky films (because Land Rover spelled backwards is revordnal - okay, I've been drinking):
5. Rocky IV
4. Rocky V
3. Rocky II
2. Rocky III
1. Rocky

What's your prediction for the fight?
My prediction? Pain



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home