Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Sunday, April 06, 2003

Auto Matic Smakk
My Land Rover sucks - I'm buying something new. I need style, I need grace, I need a car that looks good but also works for more than a week at a time. Plus it must be able to help me pick up the future Mrs. Ex-Smakk. Yes, I'm ready to put the skank behind me and not get behind the skank. My time to move on has come. So I need the help of all my fans (as the crickets chirp) to help choose my next ride...(once again, I'm talking about a new car, not a new skank). Share your knowledge.
Top five flicks with the car as a "living" character:
5. Maximum Overdrive
4. Blah, blah, blah
3. Christine
2. The Love Bug
1. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Dong! Where is my automobile?
Auto-mo-biiile?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home