Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 27, 2003

Anteon Smakk
I'm going through my wallet tonight to put in a new condom since the one in there now has completely petrified from old age. So I don't really have a condom in my wallet but checking my lotto ticket did not seem as exciting. Plus have you ever really seen the guys with the wallet ring from carrying a condom forever. I think I was in that group in high school. But I can say DrE was not - because I remember him not getting any at prom because of the lack of protection. I myself did not get any because I was passed out face first in an ice bucket - but I did have protection ready. Now what the hell was I talking about...
Yeah my wallet. So I'm pulling the ticket from my wallet and out falls a scrap of paper with the word "Anteon" carefully printed. What the hell is that and how'd it get in my wallet? I thought maybe I was a little toasted and got a chick with a weird name's digits (I'm so Arsenio), but there's nothing on it but just "Anteon". It's freakin' me out man. So I google "Anteon" and find it some defense department contractor outside DC. What the hell is this about? Is this one war propaganda movement to hit one wallet at a time? Yeah I'm kinda joking around here, but I really don't know where this piece of paper came from. I am not Scooby Doo - I don't need a mystery. Though a piece of Velma would be nice. So I implore all 3 or 4 of my dedicated readers out there to help me with this - what is "Anteon" and why was it in my wallet?

In leaving,
Top five films that freaked me out:
5. Requiem for a Dream
4. Pink Floyd's The Wall
3. A Clockwork Orange
2. The Wizard of Oz
1. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Oompa...Oompa...Ompadee...dee
If you know "Anteon" then tell it to me
Oompa...Oompa...Ompadee....doo
If it's just a skank's name than flush it with the poo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home