Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, March 24, 2003

Born Again Smakk
The day of redemption is here. This will be a huge revelation for those of you that know me well, as well as those of you that googled "freaky, hot spring break 2003". (Yeah, that's right - I made first page on that google search. Screw MTV) But after giving it much thought, much meditation, much Captain...I have made that ultimate decision. I WILL GO WITHOUT CABLE FOR ALL OF 2003. It's only local channels for m baby. Crappy sitcoms, terrible "reality" tv, forensic television, Blind Date, Spanish stufff...all public airwaves. That's what I'm talking about. Plus, I think the French started cable. So I implore you all to join me - my legion of 6 or 7 readers. Say just no to cable and embrace the free love, the free love of free tv. Unless that is there's some techno geek reading this that can tap me in to my apartment's dish hook-up for free.
So on speaking of techno geeks,
Top five films with the computer as a character:
5. Terminator
4. 2001
3. Tron
2. The Matrix
1. Wargames

How about a nice game of chess?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home