Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, April 03, 2003

Don't Call the Cops Smakk...Yet
I freakin' hate dealing with the inane bullshit around us everyday. Here a sample of what I experienced today:
1. White trash power tripping mechanics
2. White collar stiff shirt don't know shit execs
3. Drug induced gut wrenching past life skank
4. Dr.E's blog
5. Employees talking down to the real customers
5. Sobriety
6. Watching Friends twice cause of cable boycott
So to deal with anyone from now on that gives me attitude for no reason, I'm going to threaten to kill.
"That's going to cost a little more than I quoted."
"Really. Well I say you fix it for free or I'm going to end your life right now."
yes - that's my new attitude. But knowing that threats don't mean much without substance, I probably gotta go ahead and whack someone so they know that I'm serious. So be careful in your morning commute tomorrow and try not to cut off the guy in the Service Vehicle Loaner....
Top five assassination films:
5. In The Line of Fire
4. JFK
3. The Man Who Knew Too Much
2. The Manchurian Canidate
1. Day of the Jackal

Really, bring it on tomorrow...really...I'll be waiting...really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home