Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, February 21, 2003

Rain Smakk

Rain, rain, rain, rain...and rain. What is up with this reign of rain? (wasn't that witty) I'm expecting animals to start walking by in pairs to board an ark. Speaking of which, how big was that damn boat? It had two of every species? If I was Noah, I would have taken the opportunity to get rid of a few species. Waht the hell good does a possum do anyway? And I'm sure everyone was happy to see they saved nice creatures like fire ants, locusts, wombats, lice...actually I'm not really sure what a wombat is, but I felt I was primarily picking on just insects. And how do amphibians fit in the story? I assume he didn't grab any fish since it was a flood, but what about those little guys that need both land and water. Did they jump back and forth from the ark? Is it ark or arc? How many questions I'm I going to ask in this post? And if the bible provide's most of life's answers, why does it perpetuate so many questions? What's the capital of North Dakota anyway? Why is that all of sudden important? What is my movie theme going to be?
Let's go with top five films at sea:
5. Titanic (or Ti-tan-tic as this annoying girl I knew always said)
4. The Bounty
3. White Squall
2. Mr. Roberts
1. Jaws

& best book at sea (and probably just best book period):
Old Man in the Sea

First they swim, and then they jump. And then they swim, and then they jump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home