Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Baby Smakk

A pair of my good friends in SoCal had their first child tonight (as you know, it is much harder to do alone), so I thought it well intentioned to give homage to the miracle of birth. There is nothing more special than the miracle of birth - save maybe the miracle of non-conception. Think about this post you're now reading. Is it the beauty of what I say now or more so in the beauty of what I have not yet said, that we so embrace. So shall we more embrace that which has come or passed, or that which is not yet here or conceived? Do I prefer that remaining swig of the bottle I now drink or that first pull from a freshly cracked seal of the open still in the brown paper bag?

nppha88a \(($%$Fufdapuyaaawoi - sorry, I fell asleep on the keyboard for a second. To get back to the subject - congrats to la familia de G on your new little girl. And here's our list:

Top five movies if my ex-wife gave birth...
5. To the Devil a Daughter
4. The Usual Suspects (aka Who's Your Daddy?)
3. The Bad Seed
2. Rosemary's Baby
1. Omen II: Damien

Burn baby burn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home