Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Spring Broke Smakk
That's right - it's no longer spring break, it's just spring broke. Besides Girls Gone Wild, where is the love for rampant college party sex and debauchery in today's poli-correct bullshit? I still embrace those memories of a simpler world:
Waking up with my hair moussed from stale beer
Wrapping up in a beach blanket while curling up by the dumpster
Buying 8 Coronitas for only a buck and then throwing the empties around the club
Pasing the beer bong down the beach just to say "Hi, I'm a new friend."
Tossing a green dyed baby chicken into a strange bar in Mexico
And meeting Casey - yeah, we all got to know Casey. And her sister...
I dream that our youth is still carrying on these fine traditions. I have faith. I have hope. I have to pee. So,
Top five Spring Break films:
5. ??? - is that all of them? How freakin' weak is that? I'm writing a spring break movie tonight.
4. Fraternity Vacation
3. Where the Boys Are (1960)
2. Palm Springs Weekend (1963)
1. Spring Break

We got el shafto grande, we got no place to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home