Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, March 17, 2003

On the Brink of Smakk
So now we've given our final, final, final warning to Saddam. It's good thing he wasn't on double secret probation or the shit could've already hit the fan. Honesty, this is the slowest moving inevitable almost on the brink of war. And what's with "on the brink of" saying? Is it really used with everyday situations? "It's almost happy hour. I'm on the brink of drink." I actually kinda like that one.
I do like now that George W has also called out Saddam's sons directly in this thing. Reminds me of DeNiro in Untouchables. "Son of a bitch? You call me a son of a bitch in front of my son? Fuck you and your family." Ah those classic lines... So back to our story - we'll be at war by Weds. Kinda sucks to wait until mid week. If we're gonna start this thing, I'd think Monday is a little better for everyone. We'll I propose we skip the war part and just offer to put Saddam and his familia up in some swanky paradise resort on a deserted island. He could be lthe Skipper and we could drop off some French guy as Gilligan for him to torment. (By the way, no matter how this war thing ends - the French suck for a very, very long time.) So,
Top five films on a deserted island:
5. Swiss Family Robinson (1960)
4. Lord of the Flies (1990) & Lord of the Flies (1963)
3. The Island of Dr. Moreau (1977)
2. Castaway
1. The Blue Lagoon

Yeah that's right - The Blue Lagoon. I think I'm on the brink of drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home