Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Sunday, February 16, 2003

Airline Security Smakk

So here's my flight story from this weekend - I flying out of Ontario, CA (east LA area) around 6pm cst. After the entire plane is loaded with everyone seated, and flight attendant asks over the speaker, "Would the gentleman with the paper Texas driver's license please ring his call button?" So this guy 2 rows in front of me lights the bell and some dude attendants come over and ask him to gather all his luggage and get off the plane. So our dude departs and the attendant says, "Since a passenger was let on the plane without a picture ID, we will have to ask everyone to gather all their belongings and depart the plane, so that we can perform a sweep. Everyone will then be allowed to reboard after going back through security." Now I know I went through at least 3 freakin' ID checks before getting on but after the whole damn plane is loaded they just then remember this guy. I can see the $6hr guard right now - "Dat was kinda weerd how hees pichure waddunt on hees liceence? Uhhhhh, I's supposed to point dat out?" Alright that was kinda strange text even for me. Basically, an entire airport security figured out after the guy was on the plane that he should have shown ID. Weak...
But to give big props to America West...I made my connection, got my luggage and saw that dude attendant bitch out security for making us get off the plane for the bullshit. Anyway, I made it back so that counts for something.
Top five mindless Airplane flicks that I still watch:
5. Iron Eagle
4. Die Hard 2
3. Memphis Belle
2. Airplane (yeah I got all your freakin' messages)
1. Top Gun

And by the way, I was inverted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home