Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twitter Smakk
I have to say I'm impressed with the fight between Ashton Kucher and CNN for the first that can reach 1M followers on Twitter. It has so inspired me to issue my own challenge in the twitter-verse that starting today, I hear by issue this challenge for the first to reach 100 followers - CaptSmakk vs Somalia Pirates!! Even though the pirates do not yet have a Twitter account, I feel it is only a matter of time with their growing popularity. So the gauntlet has been thrown (sorry about the cup of Captain that was still in it) you third world buccaneers, bring it on!

And the Bunny did get the "Sin Smakk" response correct from last Friday with answers #9, #7, #4,# 2 and #1. Haiku reward will follow in tomorrow's post after the sailing begins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home