Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Wichita Smakk
I spent the weekend in Wichita, KS with the Bunny and her family. Here are the top 5 most memorable moments to weekend:
5. 5 hour drive of silence home after I paid for $70 breakfast
4. Bunny asking if I owned red checkered shirt after watching "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" dinner theater
3. Getting $1 Pabst Blue Ribbon draft deal only to find beer glass barely larger than shot
2. Snow flurries and 40mph Arctic winds in April. Wtf?
1. Having blitzed mother-in-law ask about sex life while trying to put pink Lee press on nail on my big toe

I foresee therapy in my near future...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Seriously with #1??????????? and what the hell is Seven Brides dinner show??

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Thunda said…

    You all need AA....I would have paid to see #1 sir....

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Yott said…

    So what was the response?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home