Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, March 27, 2009

Run Smakk
Off and on (more off than on lately), I will get up and jog around 3 miles in the morning to get a little exercise and burn off some of the previous night's Captain. I do not like to run with the Bunny since she is literally almost twice as fast as me. So this morning to have a little company, I decided to bring along Carrot with me. Along I go at my normal jogging pace only to discover that at that pace it's just a brisk walk for the damn dog. Yep...he doesn't even break into any stride but is just speed walking beside me. I swear the little ass was smiling the whole way as well...

4 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Sarah Griffin said…

    Maybe you should jog with the cat.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Thunda said…

    good for carrot he deserves a little payback on your old ass...pussy

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Yott said…

    Maybe you should try it on all fours.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    Carrot needs food not exercise!! No wonder we can always see his ribs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home