Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, April 10, 2009

Sin Smakk
With Easter coming up this Sunday, I felt this would be a good time for me to ask for forgiveness for some of my past sins. To make it a little more entertaining, I have listed 10 of my more amusing transgressions below for which 5 are true and 5 are not. Please feel free to make your guess on the true ones in the comments below. A winner will be awarded an original Smakk haiku in a future post. Here we go:
10. Poured a Captain during church service from my pocket flask
9. Broke up with a girlfriend while she was in my shower
8. Gave friend's 6 year old a tray of jello shots to keep him quiet during party
7. Stole life size "Al the Butcher" from grocery store by walking him out between me & friend
6. Let out Bunny's cat "Tommy" on purpose so it's annoying ass would run away for good
5. Launched a real pig's head with water balloon launcher into crowd of Aggies at football game
4. Tossed a dyed green baby chicken through a bar window in Mexico before crossing border
3. Mass emailed naked pics of ex-wife to her entire AOL address book
2. Took homeless man from Austin to South Padre during spring break & left him there
1. Stole a tombstone from a graveyard for apartment decoration

4 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    okay, the following are TRUE:
    #9- you definitely broke up with a girlfriend in the shower- I was there.
    #4- you did toss a baby green chicken
    #2- you did transport a homless man from Austin to S. Padre (is this legal??)
    #1- you did steal a tombstone(only one of the many reason you will go to hell)

    hmmmm- I am having a really tough time with the final pick... these are all very much Smakk like qualities...

    My final answer: #8 gave 6 year old jello shots... wasnt his name Jovan???

    How'd I do???

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Thunda said…

    im sure more than just 5 of these are correct and GOD will not forgive you I say 9,4 2 and 1 are correct and i say ouring a capt during church is also correct. Nice 93 yesterday BTW you still havent beaten me this year. Keep it up.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Wu said…

    I have to agree with Nicki! 9,8,6,4 and 1. Thunda needs to learn how to count, oh wait he must of been counting like he does in golf, hit 7 count 4. Par! :-)

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Sarah Griffin said…

    BTW, I got them all right but never posted officially.

    9,7,4,2,1. I want my smakk haiku please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home