Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 26, 2009

TV Smakk
These are my favorite top 10 scripted TV shows on right now:
10. Chuck
9. Life on Mars
8. Fringe
7. Dollhouse
6. Greek
5. The Unit
4. Kings
3. How I Met Your Mother
2. Big Bang Theory
1. Entourage

My top 10 "reality" TV shows:
10. Kitchen Nightmares
9. Diners. DriveIns, & Dives
8. Throwdown with Bobby Flay
7. The Haney Project
6. Bromance (now over)
5. Dinner Impossible
4. Chopped (Food Network)
3. American Idol
2. Top Chef
1. Hell's Kitchen

My top 10 shows while sailing hard with the Captain:
10. Speeders
9. Attack of the Show
8. Degrassi
7. Simpsons
6. King of the Hill
5. Cheaters
4. Knight Rider
3. The Graham Norton Show
2. South Park
1. The Drinky Crow Show

3 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Sarah Griffin said…

    Your lists are quite different then mine. No wonder I fall asleep when you have the remote and vice versa.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Dina said…

    I have a girl crush on Eliza Dushku from Dollhouse. Of course, I would be sitting at home on Friday nights. :o(

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what no friday night lights...commi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home