Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Nightmare Smakk
We all have bad dreams like going to school naked, getting lost in strange place, being chased by someone, getting married, etc, etc. But sometimes we have those nightmares that cause us to bolt up in bed pouring in sweat and fear. Those bad dreams involving a loved one dying, plummeting from the sky towards our own death, any scene from the Final Destination movies...you know what I'm talking about. Just the other night, I woke in a shear panic at 4am. So what was it that can give Smakk nightmares? It brings a cold shiver through my spine just to think about it again. My nightmare was about installing light fixtures. Yes, reliving my own home improvements are the demons of my soul. No telling what will happen if I ever decide to re-tile the kitchen floors on my own...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Sarah Griffin said…

    Really? You are ready to do the kitchen tile? yay!! ;) Poor Smakk.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Yott said…

    I hear ya

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Yott said…

    Maybe we should hire a Guamainian?

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Wu said…

    You guys cant afford guamainian's price's..Yott can stick it!!! I hear there's a SOSA available more of his speed of work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home