Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, March 23, 2009

Phone Smakk
So another one of Smakk's phones met it's tragic death on Friday night at the hands of a spilt Captain in my lap while texting from my chair. Unfortunately, this is not my first phone to die an early tragic death at my hands. Now that the Bunny is referring to me as a cell phone serial killer, I figured I would share a few (but not all) of my more memorable killings:

- Dropping my phone into a full beer while at a tent party in downtown Houston during superbowl weekend
- Snapping my flip phone in half during a drunken rage. Can't remember what I was even pissed about...big surprise.
- Killing Buster's phone by giving him a ice bucket of cold water wake up call while he's still lying in bed in hotel room
- Taking a sharp turn in the car with the phone sitting on dashboard only to watch it slide all the away across and right out the open passenger side window onto the North Dallas Tollway

And then the one where the Bunny herself was an accomplice...

- Having my phone get kicked off the sink counter while the Bunny are having "relations" in the bathroom. Don't ask the position...I don't want my new Treo to get nervous.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jesus apparently it wasnt the Kneeling Preacher sir!!!! Aggressive

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Guess it wasnt a blumpkin also

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It could have very well been the Egyptian Prairie Dog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home