Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, March 16, 2009

St Patty's Smakk

Another St Patty's Day has passed and for the first time in the past 2 years, no one from the Crew or house party went to jail. Even with the crappy weather, the crowds still came out to Greenville Ave and we were able to knock through all 700 jello shots (see pic) before noon. The post-parade house party went off as usual with beer pong, kings and general drunkenness. I do have to give myself the award for the most entertaining moment of the day when I gave the dancing drunk shirtless stranger with the insecticide sprayer full of kamikazes a great big atomic wedgie from his boxers hanging out. I'm pretty sure I was able to get blood flowing from him on that one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home