Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, March 12, 2009

BBQ Smakk
In another attempt to save on spending, I have come up with a great plan to feed my guests at our upcoming St Patty's Day party - Korean BBQ. After a morning of green jello shots and loads of beer, we will all return from the Greenville Ave Parade back to Club 6850 to enjoy a well cooked brisket of this foreign treat in honor of Big Wu's cousins in the Far East. And I'm sure that I speak for all when I say, " We will miss you Carrot. "

3 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn, I thought you were going to roast a pig in the ground!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pigs and Brisket are always good items to feed 30 drunks at a post party.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dont forget the pineapple rings and apple for the mouth...or a pineapple will do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home