Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Three Day Smakk

It's been three days, since I had a drank
It's been three days, since my morning breath stank
And I wish I had a lifetime to just sail away
With me and the Captain for more than three days

This is what sobriety does to me. I just made a parody of an old Pat Green song. Fuck it. Might as well totally disgrace myself. Blue October on tap...

There's something that I can't quite explain
I'm so in love with drinking you
So why would I take that away
Cause when I drink you a hundred more
Expect a thousand snores
And I'll keep pouring you everyday

So expect me to be
Having to go pee
My bladder will ache and pound
Asking to relieve me
Pissing like a drunk coon hound
Having to go pee
Did I miss the toilet and hit the tile?
Hit the tile

[Chorus]I will keep having to go pee
If you're thirsty, are you drinking
If you're drinking, are you going to pee
It's about time you actually did pee

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home