Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ask Smakk
So after years of sharing my wisdom with many of you on topics of my choosing, I felt it was time to help out the general public with some of your own life issues. So starting now, I am proud to introduce - "Ask Smakk". That's right. It's actually a chance for all you little people out there to email me any questions so Smakk can set you straight. Open to all topics and I'll answer any question.
As well, I'm finally submitting to the Man (also known as Google) and allowing them to post ads on Smakk Talk with the condition that they are relevant to my topics. This should prove very interesting and should cause an immediate drop in their stock when the market opens tomorrow.
Anyway - send in your questions to asksmakk@yahoo.com And let the games begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home