Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, December 05, 2008

Surrender Smakk
Last Tuesday night, the Bunny & I decided to catch up on some tivo'd episodes of Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. (These are the best comedies playing on network TV right now in case you are not viewing.) In doing so, we discovered that one night's episodes did not record on the tivo due to power outage or something. So we hit up CBS.com to watch on laptop and they are no longer airing online. We then try Itunes and those episodes are not yet available. Then we just end up hitting google to find some pirate site out there that must have them. Success comes from a Korean webtv site that streams the shows perfect with only the Korean subtitles as a slight distraction. So everything seems perfect right?Not quite.
On Wednesday night I get to spend 4 hours in mortal combat with some Trojan virus that has inserted itself within my windows applications. It's one of those nice friendly strains that sends a couple hundred pop-up ads your way of similar products every time you go to any new webpage. I of course relay my nightly project to Big Wu and immediately start getting flooded from all the Crew with texts of Trojan condoms jokes. Finally after a $29 purchase of a virus exterminator, I get this little fucker under some control but can't get it totally eliminated. I think I have decided to declare surrender to Korea and will offer for complete elimination of the virus - our island nation of Guam. So please feel free to take back your cousin's property as a payment and send me a damn cure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home