Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, November 21, 2008

Super Hero Smakk
I have decided that the economy will continue to spiral downward if I do not help save it. And since I have no need of further fame and accolades, I have chosen to do this under the guise of a mask super hero. So if you see a masked man walk into a retail establishment or restaurant, please do not fear he is there to rob the place. No instead I will be spending hordes of money & running up obscene credit lines to use the full effect of my purchasing power to kick start us back into prosperity. And I will be known as - The Stimulator. (Sorry ladies but I am talking about the economy.) So for any of you that care to follow my lead, empty out that savings account and grab all your credit cards. Its time to hit stores & bars, spend our monies and join me as my band of Stimuli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home