Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, May 09, 2008

Necessity Smakk
Necessity truly is the mother of invention. Let me digress....The Bunny & I decided to have lunch today on her day off. So I took her to have one of the best burgers in town, the Chipotle Burger at Cool River in Las Colinas. Nice half pounder smothered in grilled peppers and onions, grated cheddar and chipotle ketchup. And for a side the Bunny had the Buffalo Mac N Cheese as I had the Buffalo Fries. Needless to say, these are great but rather large lunches.
So a couple hours after eating, the movements a la bowel start a calling. Now I've never been a fan of the public restroom for numero dos. I prefer my on private porcelain throne at the house where I can enjoy taking my time and catching up on SI or Entertainment Weekly. Therefore, I decide to wait out the couple hours until I get home for my TU (Turd Up for those that have not been lifetime Smakk readers).
And of course what happens on the way home? Bumper to bumper grid...wait for it...lock on I635. This is where my brainstorm invention comes to mind. why not combine the drivers seat in your car with a toilet. Sheer brilliance I know. You could be driving down Route 66, XM radio tuned to your favorite station, waving to soccer moms as they pass in their mini vans while the whole time dropping you load. I mean this must be better than fight that damn giant sea turtle head the whole way home. I've even heard that some concept car engines actually run on human and animal waste. Talk about killing two turds...err...birds with one stone. Imagine your on a road trip and your tank is getting close to empty. Lunch time is rolling around. You pull into Taco Bell, stock up on a couple bean burritos and presto - hunger pains gone and car back up to full. Somebody get me the GM hotline stat....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home