Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Monday, May 05, 2008

Text Smakk
Did Big Wu really text me earlier just to say that his texting has gotten out of control? I do have to give him credit for his "Text-aholics" intervention idea. Everyone gets together in room, we form a circle, I pull out the phone and text, "Hi. I'm Smakk. And I'm a textaholic." Click, click, click...beep, beep, beep. All reply,"Hi Smakk."
Right now I'm logging in an average of about 3600 texts a month - roughly 120 texts a day. I don't think I'll truly be happy until I break into the 5000 mark consistently. I mean between Sosa, Wu & Dangerous D, I have enough racial slurs and comments to go through a couple hundred a day. I guess I'm just happy to have such a great life goal to waste my time throughout the work day and entertain me and the recipients during my nights sailing with the Captain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home