Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Boss Smakk
Ahh the wonderful joys of being the boss...

I got to have a lovely 3pm Starbucks break yesterday on the patio in the nice 80 degree sunshine. Of course, the reason was that I was terminating a tenured manager for embezzling money from the company and other shady activity.

And this morning, I was able to get a little quiet time in at the office before the craziness of the day started. Of course, I had to be here at 6:30am to meet the same manager at her former office so she could collect her belongings under my supervision.

And later this morning, I get to have special one-on-one bonding time with the rest of this office staff. Of course, that means that I will be drilling each person individually today and threatening legal action to see if they had any involvement in the manager's activities.

And later this afternoon, I get some relaxing drive time in the car listening to tunes and catching up with folks on my cell phone. Of course, this means I have to drive to another office 30 miles away thus making over 100 miles roundtrip commute today while constantly fielding calls from other people bitching about drama in their office and should finish up just in time to hit 5pm traffic to sit in the whole way home.

Like I said, ahhh the wonderful joys of being the boss...anyone want to open a bar with me instead?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Errr... disregard text about which sounds better for dinner.

    Bet you can't wait to hang with bunny's Dad tonight! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home