Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Weight Smakk
Over the past few months, I have just been too lazy to hit the gym after work. I still get in my morning run about 3 times a weeks right now, but absolutely no action on the weights. So the other day, I decided to buy a small couple hundred pound weight set just to have at the house to get in a little exercise after work without having to leave the casa. The Bunny actually picks up the set while I'm out playing golf and has the store load it in her trunk. I get home after golf and decide let's put this together and try a couple reps. But of course, just after carrying the damn box of weights from the car to the house, I'm already out of breath and decide to just hit the Captain instead. Lazy mutha fu....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home