Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wildflower Smakk


I've never been so embarrased. Mrs. Smakk now has 3 days off a week and way too much time on her hands. Of course I expected a extra long walk out of this but anticipating anything out of the ordinary. As usual, I sense the upcoming walk and start jumping up and down, my claws tapping out some retarded dog song. My leash is on a few minutes later and off we go. It's the usual start of me thinking we are running and trying to run while pulling her along. We stop for me to sniff and mark my territory several times by the time we get to the park. This is my normal spot if I have to go number 2 on a walk. But I didn't have the urge so was ready to continue on my walk. And then the torture began.



What do you want? This smells great , yeah, let's go.




















Any day now.





I'm not looking at you for your stupid pictures.





Haha! You can't get a good shot of me.

Ok I'll cooperate. There's someone coming over to us. I just want this over with.

So then these two ladies pushing jogging strollers offer to take our picture together. I wanted the earth to swallow me up. I think Mrs. Smakk did too. This was the last picture taken and we sprinted all the way home. I think I'll avoid the park for a few weeks.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home