Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Golf Smakk
I learned on Sunday that there is about a 10 stroke differential between my drunk golf game and my hungover golf game. Not enough practice at sober golf to give a good ruling yet.
Drunk golf - shoot in high 80's, talk smakk with guys, order beers to maintain buzz, threaten to sink a hole in one on par 3's, have a couple dogs at the turn, etc...
Hungover Golf - shoot in high 90's, quietly hide behind dark sunglasses, order beers to avoid projectile vomitting, threaten to blade bunker shot into teammates face (Sorry Elrod.), nurse pack of crackers for 18 holes, etc...
I guess the $200+ beer tab at Sosa's B-Day bowling extravaganza the night before was a little too much for 9am tee times on Sunday.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You almost put a hole in my new Cowboy hat sir......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home