Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Friday, April 11, 2008

Rangers Smakk
The Bunny & I went to our first Texas Rangers game of the 2008 season last night, and the game was definitely not a disappointment. The Rangers won both games of a double header, our seats were 4 rows above the home dugout, it was $1 hot dog night & I was even able to score a free t-shirt from one of the Six Shooter Girls. And then the 8 inning highlight of the streaker fan jumping on to the field in his boxers and going full monty in centerfield - good stuff my man!

Though my favorite moment of the night was the exhibition of lightning like reflexes from the Bunny. Now I'm sure you're thinking maybe a foul ball off a righty could have buzzed us down the 1st base line, but no, this was something even better. Catching it out of the corner of her eye, the Bunny sees the 60 yr old man seated in the chair next to her accidentally pick up her bottle of Miller Lite. With animal like primal instincts, the Bunny snaps her head around and screams, "That's my beer!!!". I swear I think the guy may have had a mini heart attack or stroke from the blonde banshee attack. Never, and I mean never, get between the Bunny and her beer.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you, Mr. Exaggeration. It was not quite that bad. But I couldn't bear to see his wrinkled lips heading right for my just purchased cold (as cold as plastic bottle can be)brew. I had nightmares all night... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home