Smakk Talk

why just talk if you can talk smakk

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Perception Smakk
I have showed the below picture of this license plate to 10 guys & 10 girls after the Bunny & I had initial different interpretations of the meaning. 10 out of 10 girls said the Bunny's interpretation while 9 out of 10 guys said mine. (I'm guessing the one guy must be gay.) Though I have to admit that there girls are probably much more likely correct, I do love how the racial thoughts that must be inherent to the Y chromosome. I mean I only took the pic myself to send off to Big Wu. In case you haven't figured it out, the interpretations are below the pic.



Female interpretation - Chances Are

Guys interpretation - Chinks Are

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Sheila said…

    First thing I thought was Chinks...does that mean I am a man???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home